Sao Paulo/Brazil – GBP
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Location: Sao Paulo/Brazil
Consideramos tambem candidatos PcD’s para todas as nossas posicoes ( for all our positions we also include “PCD” candidates ).
The Services Consultant position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively implement products of chosen expertise both at the individual product level and solution level within the client environment.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
- Implement products across diverse client environments.
- Deliver on-site and remote training to partners and customers.
- Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
- Assist technical support in troubleshooting customer issues.
- Architect solutions with clients, based on best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of client interaction and technical implementation experience, with the ability to rapidly generate client trust and confidence.
- Knowledge in API Management Solutions and Advanced/Risk based authentication.
- Mobile Development (Hybrid and Native is a plus)
- OAUTH and Federation Services
- Services Virtualization/Trouble Shoot
- Application Server (WebSphere and WebLogic)
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline – or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience in architecting and implementing integration solutions around key technologies.
- Experience with: network infrastructure devices (Switches, Routers, load balancers);
- Proficient with Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Execute an average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
- Travel Availability (Local and International) – Must be willing to travel
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.