The Project Manager plays a central role in our client engagements, ensuring we embed the training and make the learning stick. Working with key stakeholders create and manage realistic time sensitive project plans, ensuring faultless project execution. This requires high levels of skill and experience in managing critical paths, and risk management. Project status reporting, managing projects to time, budget and quality output.
The outcomes of the role include:
- Facilitates and motivates the project team, including customer stakeholders to work together to achieve defined project objectives.
- Accurate and timely status reporting on all projects against agreed project plans.
- All Risks closely managed and actively managed
- All projects managed to time, budget, resources (including internal costs) and pipeline forecast, ensuring a high quality delivery and delighted clients;
- All projects managed to agreed objectives / measures, creating insights and case studies.
The project manager is responsible for managing many large, complex projects to tight deadlines. Managing a variety of internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of project outputs that meet project spec. These projects will have high revenue potential and may have high associated risks to manage within the project.
Whilst the roles will be varied, key activities will include:
- Managing projects that are highly complex in design / multiple channel delivery.
- Project managing the full implementation (including pragmatic planning & implementation of the engagement) in a proactive and engaged manner ensuring quality delivery;
- Motivating project resources to keep the project moving toward successful completion.
- Identifying and managing risks, working with key stakeholders to mitigate impact and escalating in a timely manner as required;
- Supporting Client Directors & Engagement Managers in maintaining accurate project status and resource reporting;
- Managing / tracking activities against project budget and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing.
- Experienced project management professional with a track record of managing resources, project revenues and maintaining accurate forecasts (ideally in the end to end delivery of L&D projects for client groups);
- A high degree of detail-orientation and efficiency;
- A talent for analysing data to draw out meaningful insights;
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, keeping the team focused and motivated;
- Ideally be experienced of working in an International environment with different cultures;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English) and strong interpersonal skills;
- Expert level MS Office skills (Including MS Word and Excel);
- Graduate calibre or above.
Project Manager- Healthcare, Software, Data, Mobile App
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering multiple short-term data projects (bespoke reports, simulations) and longer-term software projects (bespoke tools, mobile apps).You will need to have worked on multiple full project life cycle projects within Healthcare. This role will be working for fast growing Healthcare business based in Central London. Any experience working on Clinical Data projects is highly desirable.
- Strong PM governance to a recognised standard such as PRINCE2
- Proven ability to run multiple projects concurrently
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Undertaking detailed risk assessments on all projects, and ensuring that all risks and issues are logged and when necessary escalated.
- Identifying resources and assigning responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects.