Product Manager – Rewards
As the Rewards Product Manager you will manage a small but effective team that is responsible for the overall quality and performance of the core Games Rewards Management systems of the business. These systems provide support to Business, Product, and Marketing operations to help achieve their objectives and results to optimise the rewards that players receive (online and offline).
The Product team’s key focus is strategic, not tactical. You’ll be responsible for forming strategies to contribute to and execute the Rewards Management product roadmap to ensure that the overall performance of the product is balanced and aligned to profit and the Board’s strategic priorities. You will work with leadership to constantly assess the organization’s overall Rewards capability and propose strategies to increase capabilities where necessary (requirements, market research, customer service, product design, and development).
You will be accountable for the execution of the roadmap for the global suite of Rewards products including Bonus and Loyalty Management. This extends from ensuring the quality of existing products to finding and integrating new products for the company or when fiscally more beneficial building them in-house. You will build and enhance products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with internal stakeholders the market’ and their business requirements.
You will work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, and Design) to ensure that requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value. Coordinating across multiple teams and ensuring clear communication to stakeholders of upcoming releases and leading the change management activities to ensure that operational staff are aware and changes are made with minimal impact on operational performance.
What you’ll do
– Manage the overall execution of the roadmap for the group of Products defined under Rewards solutions across different regions including but not limited to Loyalty and Bonus Management
– Provide standards and processes to ensure consistency of Rewards across the global organisation
– Produce proposals and supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in Rewards applications and tools
– Lead a team of business analysts ensuring that the team are aligned across the Rewards vision and strategic priorities
– Work with stakeholders you will ensure that Rewards systems and technology support their business strategies with supporting KPIs and performance targets
– Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary
– Work with partners in Business Intelligence and Product Development to create efficiencies
– Identify and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
What you’ll bring
– Passionate about Rewards with an emphasis on driving key gaming behaviours
– Expert knowledge of Loyalty and Bonus strategies, programs and systems
– Proven experience in Rewards/Marketing management in a high-transaction based E-commerce environment
– Proven experience in successfully managing and leading Rewards-based projects and programs on a global basis
– Highly organised – proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects
– Proven experience of working effectively with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
– Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
– Extensive years of product management and product development experience relevant to responsibilities in this role
– Degree educated
– This position requires International travel