Drupal Developer – Contract Luxembourg
Luxembourg – £370 – £400 per Day
Drupal Developer- Drupal, PHP, XML, HTML – A leading consultancy is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team in Luxembourg for initial 6 months’ contract.
The Drupal Developer will work with a team for design, development and content for a web portal. Participate in supporting the delivery of knowledge management, social media, E-learning and other online communication.
- Strong knowledge of web development software languages such as XML and HTML;
- Web and programming skills to maintain and develop website information;
- Thorough understanding of the DRUPAL content management system;
- Experience with website quality control;
- Experience with web analytics tools as piwik or google analytics.
- A bachelor’s degree in a subject such as computer science or Technology would be valuable;
- Demonstrated work within a team environment is highly desired;
- Excellent English (written and spoken – native/fluent level);
Drupal, PHP, XML, HTML
This is Luxembourg based contract position, paying up to £400 p/d
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.