Join us at one of the fastest growing Software Engineering Organisations in the UK
With 25 years experience of crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
We are looking for a Permanent Sitecore Solution Architect.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart.
You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
- Develop new functionality
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards
- Be client facing throughout the project life cycle
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation (wiki)
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple Servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project life cycle
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed
- Be a technical expert in their field (eg Sitecore)
- Extensive experience in development/architecture role
- Solid experience in Sitecore, including Sitecore MVC
- Solid experience in.NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries across the UK, with opportunities to work in Europe.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc (NYSE:EPAM) has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company.
Through its Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver end-to-end solutions through capabilities that remove Legacy technology roadblocks and replaces them with automated, scalable solutions
We are ranked #5 in eConsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies in the UK and have enjoyed average sales growth of 28% year on year.
Also ranked #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one.
EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Now is a great time to join us!