San Francisco, CA Contract
- As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
- Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
- Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
- Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
- And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- 4 plus years of hands on web development
- Experience with MV* frameworks such as AngularJS and Backbone and supporting technologies like jQuery, RequireJS, and WireJS
- Understanding of continuous integration principles and experience with unit and functional testing
- Experience with source code management and server side development experience is a plus
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Design and write Front End code for highly scaleable, responsive web/mobile applications used by millions of customers.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving while collaborating with other developers to create open, standards-based solutions, on a new JPMorgan Chase technology platform.
- Work closely with the business and multiple development, architecture, design, and test teams to implement next generation applications.
- Follow Agile methodologies, take ownership of development stories and translate requirements into code including leadership experience within an Agile development team
- Passionate in mentoring and leading developers
SGA is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.