Harvey Nash GmbH supports many of Germany’s leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global Telecommunications company focussing on Mobile R&D we are looking for an RF Engineers on a freelance basis (f/m)
Project Start: January 2018
Project duration: 4 Months (extension for 6 further months on offer)
Languages: English Fluency is Mandatory.
– Bring-up, verification and debugging of RF subsystems in modem applications
– Analysing RF content of field test logs
– Derive RF related issues down to specific field of sub-system (Receiver/Transmitter/Power Management/System Engineering/Firmware)
– Responsibility to drive RF related customer problems to a solution involving all kind of disciplines (System Engineering/FW/System Integration/Base Band/Customer Support)
– Coordinating debugging effort as cross functional lead across disciplines using assigned experts
– Strong customer focus
– Close interaction with Base Band Physical & Layer 1 colleagues
– Define content of RF FW release based on customer urgency in close alignment with RF FW content manager
– Training of customer support team/tier one customer on RF subsystem features, how to debug and optimize
– Very good knowledge of C#
– RF System integration/validation
– Field experience (Experience with customer support)
– MATLAB programming
– Experienced in Cellular RF (2G/3G/4G) systems
– Strong System Validation Background
Written and spoken English know-how is demanded, all documentation will be in English
If you are interested in this vacancy (336227), we would be pleased to receive your updated CV.