TEST ENGINEER 80-100%, BERN – TELCO, AUTOMATION, PYTHON, JAVA
Bern, Switzerland – Swiss Franc80k – Swiss Franc90k per annum
Medium-sized enterprise, Telecoms, Global player, English speaking.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, globally recognised telecoms company that leads the way in production of data transmission systems?
The company in question has offices and partners all over the world, with customers using their products in over 100 countries.
In order to reinforce their test team in Bern they’re looking for an engineer to focus on switching and routing protocols. It will be your duty to plan the test setup and to execute tests either automatically or manually. As part of the test department you will be an independent partner and companion of the Embedded software development.
The ideal applicant
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in telecoms, engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Ethernet switching and routing protocols
- Good programming skills (Java/C++/Python/Other)
- Experience in black & White Box testing
- Fluent English
- Responsible and reliable person with an exact method of working and open minded about new technologies
- Good team player
About the job
- Testing of packet based networks (routing/switching)
- Defining efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure
- Implementing and automating of testing procedures and their execution
- Analysing problems and creating test reports
About the company
- Market leaders in their field
- Based in the Swiss capital, Bern
- International environment
- Competitive package
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional development and career opportunities
If the above sounds like you, please apply below or send your CV direct to (see below)