Freelance Process Manager
Process Manager, launch of HostedPBX:
Client: Leading player in the German telecommunication sector
Start date: 02.01.2018
End date: 31.03.2018 (Possibility of an extension during Q2)
The product HostedPBX is to be introduced marketable for business customers. This requires the support of a process manager who, in the context of feasibility and impact analyzes, identifies the necessary and affected processes in the company, adjusts existing processes as needed and defines new processes.
- Analysis of processes (actual and target)
- Refinement of existing, affected business processes
- Definition of completely new processes based on feasibility and impact analyzes – all those steps will be in cooperation with the product manager (eg processes for customer support, interference elimination processes, impact on budgets, etc.)
- Leading of process workshops: What will the processes look like in the future, when it comes to HostedPBX?
- Documentation of processes (mostly in English)
- Multiple years experience as process manager (evident from the CV), incl. process analysis for existing and newly defined processes
- Solid background in telecommunications, appropriate knowledge of the processes within a telco environment, ideally experience in the language environment (telephony, sip, …)
- Very good English language skills, especially technical/written for the documentation of the newly defined processes
- Fluent German language skills
- Communicative, working independently
- Certified process manager (eg, CBPA or similar)
This role is planned to be Full time on location. Upon consultation there is a possibility of remote work. There is a low amount of travelling involved for the project, for example to Amsterdam.
If you, or someone you can recommend, are interested in this exciting project and able to start from the 02/01/2018, please contact me or (see below)