Advanced Computer Application Support Officer
Ian Martin Limited
Our Federal client is looking for One Advanced Computer Application Support for a 20-week contract
The Candidate’s tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Designing, configuring and deploying file systems and applications
- Identifying, researching and developing policies and procedures
- Identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Diagnosing root causes of problems in complex systems
- Identifying, researching, and resolving complex technical problems
- Monitoring, evaluating and providing enterprise level services
- Reviewing and proposing amendment to guidelines concerning governance, performance reporting and risk management
- Providing guidance to managers and the preparation of Management Accountability Framework (MAF) information requirements
- Implementing and updating records classification, retention and disposal schedules
- Developing methodologies, designing and operating information systems
- Compiling data, statistics and reports
- Responding to queries and requests from clients
- Responding to client inquiries concerning systems, operations and procedures
- Training and mentoring more junior personnel.
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements , the successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- Must clearly demonstrate five (5) years of broad technical experience working with a great deal of autonomy and providing leadership developing and simplifying procedures, explaining complex ideas in an easy to understand manner, and finding innovative, cost-effective solutions in the field of information and content management.
- Must clearly demonstrate five (5) years of experience evaluating information systems and information and content management process in an Electronic Documents and Records Management (EDRMS) implementation environment.
- Must clearly demonstrate three (3) years of experience implementing records disposition processes, enterprise taxonomies, metadata and business rules in an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) environment within the federal government.
- Must clearly demonstrate one (1) year of experience in business analysis and/or business process mapping
- Must have bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to information systems management.
- Must be available to work in the National Capital region
- Must hold a valid Secret Level Security Clearance