Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant – Australia – Visa Sponsored
Sydney – negotiable
SystemsAccountants has a great opportunity for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant – Australia – Visa Sponsored to join one of our leading clients to develop your career in the traditionally strong Australian TM1 market. In this role you will be responsible for developing innovative Cognos TM1 solutions for a range of clients. Working with Finance Departments and various IT stakeholders, you will be key to maintaining strong partnerships across the project landscape. Within a client environment you must be able to direct the ongoing strategy for the introduction of or upgrade of Cognos TM1, delivering a client focused solution to suit the business processes. This position may be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ownership for the full project life cycle – End to end project management and implementation
- Carry out business analysis of client requirements
- Develop models and reports for various business functions
- Responsibility for client/user training and administrative support for the TM1 applications at go-live
- Manage all stakeholder engagement and advise clients throughout project assignments
- Actively contribute to technological developments within the TM1 space – development of new products
- Train and mentor junior consultants and developers
- A strong development and modelling background using Cognos TM1 Software 4+ year’s development and consultancy experience
- Strong TM1 skills including, Advanced TM1 rules and Turbo Integrator knowledge
- Confident developer across TM1 Architect, Perspectives, CAFÉ
- Experience of using ETL tools and DWH
- Strong SQL and VBA skills
- Strong functional knowledge across Budgeting and Forecasting, Planning
- The individual will be able to participate as an effective team member on implementation projects with all key stakeholders.
- Experience of Cognos BI and similar BI tools is beneficial
- Planning Analytics experience is beneficial
- Strong customer focused approach dealing with all levels of staff with different skill sets, whilst able to get the message across and deliver the right technical solution
- Passionate about TM1 and working on the most exciting and cutting edge TM1 developments
This Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant – Australia – Visa Sponsoredopportunity will help develop the successful candidate’s technical and functional skills within the EPM and Analytics space, furthering their Cognos TM1 specialism. You will be joining an established company, enjoying great global success and will have the opportunity to work within a passionate team environment.
Visa sponsorship is offered for successful candidates.
For further information on this Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant – Australia – Visa Sponsored opportunity and others, please contact Geoff Coleman or email me your CV to (see below)