OSS Transformation Manager (Italian/English)
Rome – Good
Senovo IT is urgently looking for a OSS Transformation Manager in Rome, Italy for a long term assignment.
The OSS Transformation Manager should have the following skills/experiences:
The candidate shall have a consolidated experience (15+ years) in Telco OSS implementation/
transformation programs, with specific expertise on main OSS domains (Inventory, Assurance, Performance, Netw Creation…).
– has actively participated to several OSS Transformation projects
– has governed at least one OSS Transformation project as Project Manager
– functional knowledge of at least one commercial Telco OSS package
– experience in solutioning and technical proposal preparation
– effective team leadership skills
– Fluent in English
Key activities for this position can include:
– Participate to/coordinate proposal preparation on OSS Transformation opportunities
– Actively participate to the definition of the proposed architecture, delivery and governance models
– Participate to the technical effort evaluation of the proposal
– Lead clarification and qualification workshops with the customer
– Coordinate possible vendors and/or partners involved in the bid
– Manage OSS Transformation projects/Lead Design Authority team
Fluent in Italian.
Please apply for immediate consideration.