SAP FICO Functional Analyst/Consultant – Dublin To EUR 60,000 + Package
Dublin – Circa Eur 60k + package
Hanson Regan are engaged to identify an SAP FICO Functional Analyst/Consultant for a leading international technology company based in Dublin.
- We are looking for a few years’ experience in SAP implementation, configuration and experience in addressing business problems with IT/Technology solutions.
- You’ll come with ability for writing functional specs, capturing user requirements in SAP.
- We need you to possess good familiarity with SAP module integration.
- The SAP FICO Functional Analyst will join a talented team providing value across IT services. This role will be focused on SAP Solutions, specifically FICO, PS, SD and MM.
- Provide end user support for SAP application,focus on FI-CO, PS, SD and MM. Experience in BI/BW reporting tools would be beneficial but is not an essential to have
- Investigate and resolve support calls.
- Engage with the business to optimize use of SAP and align process improvements with SAP strategic road-map.
- Work on internal SAP projects and Change Requests as required.
- Perform configuration and changes in SAP.
- Lead or assist with the roll-out of SAP to other regions and company code set up in SAP.
- Identify opportunities where the solution can be optimised to deliver value to the business
- Liaise with 3rd party application consultants in the specification, development and testing of enhancements/modifications to SAP
- Complete knowledge transfer for respective application area to other members of the team
- Provide business analyst services to support new application products within SAP and external to SAP
- FICO, PS, SD, MM, Implementation, Configuration.
Please apply in strict confidence. Feel free to call Lee Marks for an initial off record conversation and a full role description.