Software Engineer, Back-End – Paris
Software Developer, Back End – Paris
I’m currently partnered with one of the world’s largest online Gambling companies who are looking for a talented individual to influence all their Back End developments. As they drive to secure sustainable growth, they are continuously rethinking and improving the way they engage with customers as well as achieving application optimisations to improve their overall scalability and performance.
You’ll be working within a small IT team giving you the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial mind to participate and create technical choices and functional architecture on existing features optimisation and new features integration analysis, reflecting on the different parts of the platform.
- You will be working with the Development Manager to understand, define and specify company needs directly with the marketing teams
- Handle communication with suppliers to manage external applications evolutions, as well as our partners APIs evolutions
- Update the Servers applications & libraries to stay on recent versions
- Ideally have a Masters Degree in IT with at least 2 years of professional development experience
- Great experience in Java (Multithreading, Spring Web, Spring Security) and SQL
- Experience in server Scripting (Shell Scripts, vcl). Application creation on Android is a plus but is not essential
- You must be able to speak and write fluent English that enjoys working in a sociable, young company
Why this opportunity?
- They offer a competitive salary with a great opportunity to learn and build skills on a very wide range of technologies
- You get to work on a highly transactional dynamic website, directly at the heart of the business
- The opportunity to professionally evolve in a very challenging technical environment
- Start-up spirit within a small IT team in the field of sport & the web
You have to have a great deal of autonomy in finding technical solutions. Be passionate about web technologies and computer development, no technology scares you with the aspirations to have a complete mastery of all the components of a consumer-oriented and highly transactional website.
If this is something you’d like to be a part of or would simply like to learn more, please apply below or send your CV to: