Forklift Operator (DAYS) at T.E.S. Employment Solution
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Contract to Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a large company in the packaging industry, is looking for a Forklift Operator to join their team.
– Ensuring material is stored and delivered to the appropriate work cell/storage accurately and safely
– Transferring items physically and via forklift, from work cells to shelf, or shelf to shipping area
– Warehouse functions: Utilize RF scanners, document inventory physically/electronically, complete required paperwork
– Inspecting incoming material and, if required, following the Damaged Incoming Goods procedure
– Follow all Health and Safety and GMP policies, and engage in continuous learning and improvement efforts
– 3+ years of experience in warehouse environments
– Must possess a valid Forklift License
– Motivated individual willing to continuously upgrade their skills and knowledge of warehousing operations
– Experience in a facility dealing with Pack Picking or GMPs a definite asset
– Must be able to comfortably lift at least 50 lbs.
To apply, please send your resume and copy of your forklift license to email@example.com Help with the subject line “Forklift Operator”