Brussels – Up to EUR450 per Day
Developer sought after by global organisation.
The developer will support the technical implementation and roll-out of the new project – a custom-built application to capture, consolidate, deduplicate and share consumer consent information
- Estimate and analyse new features that optimally support emerging business requirements
- Develop, test and deploy software in the area of Consumer Domain
- Provide solution roll-out support to European markets
- Monitor & resolve issues and deliver key performance improvements
- Discover, document and manage dependencies on deliverables of other development teams
- Proven track record as developer (technical analysis, estimation, programming, unit testing, issue resolution, deployment)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile frameworks
- Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket) is a plus
- Experience and/or interest in cloud solutions (Heroku, AWS), MongoDB, REST API development, ElasticSearch,
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.